POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Renaissance WIP 2 : Re: Renaissance WIP 2 Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:18:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Renaissance WIP 2
From: Vincent LE CHEVALIER
Date: 26 Mar 2004 12:20:30
Message: <4064665e$1@news.povray.org>
Remy Closset wrote:

> The second post. Now, the guard has legs and sword !!!

This is getting more and more impressive...
One tiny detail though : the two side rings of the sword's guard
shouldn't be on the same plane. See for example
http://www.armor.com/2000/catalog/item162gall.html
I assume no one except me would ever care about it, but I've been
addicted to swords since an early age...

I don't know in what scene you intend to use your guard, but if it's
modeled the same way, it's bound to be excellent !

--
Vincent